Our employment practice includes class actions involving wage hour violations. We also represent individual workers in disputes with their companies involving everything from overtime violations to discrimination claims. We represent executives in negotiating severance agreements. Finally, we are often called upon by companies to both bring and defend claims concerning non-competition agreements.
- Secured a $300,000 arbitration award on behalf of an executive for payments not made under his severance agreement.
- Secured a $1 million settlement for hundreds of call center employees in a claim they were not paid overtime.
- Reached a settlement of more than $1 million for hundreds of employees of a national retailer under Massachusetts Sunday and holiday pay laws.
- Represented several hundred factory workers in a claim under the federal plant closure law, settling for nearly $800,000.
- Represented salespeople in over a hundred class actions and mass arbitrations for violation of overtime laws, recovering millions of dollars for clients.