Class actions come with unique challenges. We have the resources and experience to handle these complex cases. Class actions require both the ability to process massive amounts of data, and the legal experience to resolve cases fairly and efficiently for our clients. We litigate class actions in both state and federal courts. We are also at the forefront of fighting arbitration agreements by bringing mass arbitrations. Our cases involve everything from employment rights, to consumer protection, to securities fraud.
- Won the dismissal of a class action suit brought against a national bank concerning fee disclosures.
- Won the dismissal of a large class action securities fraud case on behalf of a publicly-held corporation.
- Secured a $1 million settlement for hundreds of call center employees in a claim they were not paid overtime.
- Reached a settlement of more than $1 million for hundreds of employees of a national retailer under Massachusetts Sunday and holiday pay laws.
- Represented several hundred factory workers in a claim under the federal plant closure law, settling for nearly $800,000.
- Represented salespeople in over a hundred class actions and mass arbitrations for violation of overtime laws, recovering millions of dollars for clients.