The firm is known for its thorough approach to collections, using the complete toolbox of negotiation and litigation strategies, including domestication of judgments, liens and attachments, asset location and discovery and disputing the priority of liens. We have particular experience helping foreign companies collect against US businesses.
- Successfully obtained judgment advancing client’s lien priority ahead of other subsequent creditors.
- Represent judgment buyer in enforcing and collecting long past due commercial debt.
- Regularly represent fiduciaries, estate representatives and bankruptcy estates in collecting on promissory notes and other paper.
- Represent shipping company, equipment wholesaler, law firms and other service providers in collecting large outstanding A/R and customer credits.
- Represented internet marketing firm in multi-state actions involving collection of fees and breach of contract counterclaims against client.